I feel as though I blinked and Summer is here!? Where did the time go? My skin is dry and pasty as all hell LOL. Luckily I have the perfect homemade body scrub recipe for you… Add just a few items to your grocery list (if I don’t write it down, I totally forget)
– 1/2 cup of jojoba or coconut oil (you could even use extra virgin olive oil)
– 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 2 cups of brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
– 1 teaspoon of vitamin E (optional)
– a few drops of essential oil for scent (optional)
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Add more oil if you would like a runnier consistency.
While in the shower, apply the scrub to your body in a circular motion. Don’t be too rough. Rinse off.
If you want great skin, you have to exfoliate…
After this scrub, your skin will be ready to apply your favorite self tanner.
This scrub could also be put in a jar with a nice bow around it and given as a Birthday gift or Christmas present- just a thought!